(This is our administrative FAQ. For our technical FAQ, head on over to the wiki)
- When will Fracture FX be available?
- Can I see how Fracture FX works before buying it?
- I have been looking all over your site and can't find a download link, where is it?
- Do you offer educational/student pricing?
- Do you offer floating licenses?
- Do you offer site licenses?
- I purchased Fracture FX, where is the download link?
- I have a license for Fracture FX, where can I find the latest version of Fracture FX?
- I have a license for Fracture FX, do I need to request a new license for every new version/upgrade of Fracture FX?
- I forgot how to request a license for Fracture FX.
- I purchased Fracture FX, where can I find my invoice?
- I received the sales confirmation and requested a license, how long must I wait?
- Where can I pay a license transfer fee?
- What makes Fracture FX the preferred tool of the high-end VFX houses?
When will Fracture FX be available?
Fracture FX is available here for an introductory, limited time only price of US$399.
Do you offer educational/student pricing?
Yes. You can purchase a non-commercial version here. Please send us a valid and current student/teacher ID, so we can process the purchase.
Do you offer floating licenses?
Not yet. It's in development though. Currently only offer node locked and site licenses are available. To transfer a node locked license to another machine, we charge a transfer fee that can be paid here. Just send us a mail with the ip config data after payment and we'll get you your new license ASAP.
Do you offer site licenses?
Yes. With a site license, we create a custom build for your facility that works on all your machines; meaning, unlimited seats of Fracture FX with no need for a license ever. Contact us for site license packages.
Where can I pay a license transfer fee?
You can pay your license transfer fee here
I purchased Fracture FX, where is the download link?
As soon as your payment is processed, you will receive a confirmation email with additional information. This mail will include your login information for the customer portal (where you can download the software) and support forums.
I have a license for Fracture FX, where can I find the latest version of Fracture FX?
You can find the latest build of Fracture FX in your user area: https://www.fracture-fx.com/user Use the log in credentials you received when you purchased Fracture FX to log in and head over the the "Files" section to download the latest version of Fracture FX
I forgot how to request a license for Fracture FX.
Simply log in to your user area and navigate to the "Files" section. In there you will see a section called "How to request and install a license for Fracture FX"
- Art-directable simulations
- Efficient iterations
- Out-of-the-box usability
- A unified, easy-to-use workflow
- World-class customer care